Gordion Hotel has 21 well appointed rooms, all with individually controlled air-con, cable TV, telephone, private toilet and bath with hot and cold water (en suite). Complimentary bottled water and coffee and tea making facilities are available for deluxe, triple deluxe rooms, junior suite, family room and suite room.. Suite rooms have all the amenities mentioned along with a refrigerator and hair dryer. Free WIFI available in public areas of the hotel.
Family Room w/ Loft
|Room No.||Room Type||Floor Size in m2||Room No.||Room Type||Floor Size in m2||Room No.||Room Type||Floor Size in m2|
|2||Standard||14.31||9||17.35||17||Family Room with Loft||41.74 Loft = 13.53 sqm.|
|4||14.01||11||Deluxe (Triple)||31.44||19||Deluxe (Triple)||29|
|7||16.81||15||Family Room with Loft||43.45Loft = 18.41 sqm.||22||Deluxe||33.74|
WHEN MAKING A RESERVATION. Gordion Hotel caters to the individual needs of the Guest. Please let us know your specific individual requirements (e.g. early check in, late arrival, peaceful room, room with window, room with view, disabled/elderly friendly, room on the ground floor, airport pick up/drop off) upon reservation.
Note: Group, Corporate, Student (room & meals) Rates are available upon request. We also offer custom packages to accommodate your requirements.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – MUST READ!
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all bookings made on this website. We kindly ask that you take a moment to read them prior to making a Booking.
- Rates subject to change without prior notice.
- Room rates are inclusive of government taxes.
- For rates that include complementary breakfast, quantity of complementary plated breakfast is based on the actual number of paid guest/s.
- Sleeping inside vehicles is not allowed.
- ACCEPTANCE. Guests who have placed reservations via the hotel’s online reservation system are assumed to have read and accepted the terms and conditions herein.
- ONLINE PROMOTIONS. Online promotions or other packages available via Gordion Hotel website may have special terms and conditions indicated in the room description. These special terms & conditions will therefore be imposed to promotional or package reservations by guest.
- CHECK IN TIME. The Hotel’s official check-in time is 1:00 P.M. Early check in is subject to room availability and at the discretion of the hotel.
- CHECK OUT TIME. The Hotel’s official check-out time is 12:00 noon. Extension beyond specified time until 3:00 P.M shall be subject to pay 500.00 PhP. Extension beyond 3 P.M. will be charged a full night’s charge based on the published rate.
- EARLY CHECK-OUT AND EXTENSION OF STAY POLICY. Full duration of stay mentioned in the Booking Order provided shall be charged to the Guest in cases where in the guest/s shorten their stay / check-out at an earlier date.
- CHILD POLICY. Children below 4 feet sharing the bed with adults will be free of charge (maximum of 2 kids in room). No free meals for kids.
- EXTRA PERSON OR BED. Additional charge for extra person or bed.
- NO SHOW POLICY. No show would result to forfeiture of the deposit / payment made. No shows for bookings are non-refundable.
- CREDIT CARDS. All major credit cards are accepted. You will be asked to provide a credit card at the time of the booking to secure your reservation. Where a deposit or full payment is required in advance; by Booking you are authorising the debiting of the card provided. Cancellation/No show/Amendment or Modification charges apply after this time and will be charged to the credit card supplied at the time of booking. The Company reserves
the right to charge for one night’s accommodation per room booked if the above cancellation requirements are not met.
- SMOKING POLICY. All guest rooms, bathrooms and other public areas of the hotel are strictly non-smoking. Designated smoking areas are available. Smoking penalty is 500.00 PhP per day.
- INCIDENTAL DEPOSIT. An incidental cash deposit of 1,000 PhP must be paid by the guest upon check in. Upon check-out, the unconsumed amount in the deposit shall be refunded accordingly.
- NO PETS ALLOWED
- HOTEL EVENTS. Please be aware that at certain times throughout the year some of our hotels may host weddings, events and parties, which you may feel would be an intrusion on your break. Please contact the hotel directly in advance of your stay for further information.
- FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS. In the unlikely event that you have a problem during your stay you must bring it to the attention of the hotel management at the time to ensure that we have an opportunity to rectify the problem during your stay. If you are not satisfied that the issue has been resolved fully, please submit details in writing via email as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WEB SITE INFORMATION. While all reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure the accuracy of information on this website the Company do not accept responsibility for errors or omissions and reserve the right to amend, cancel or vary any of the arrangements featured on this site without notice. Please note that in certain circumstances, generic photographic images have been used to represent the general style of a particular product or hotel. The content of this website is the copyright of the Company, and may not be copied, reproduced, published, distributed or amended for any other purpose without our prior written consent.
- Standard rules and regulations of the hotel apply.